Orange Carpet was established in 1947 on Main Street in Orange, New Jersey by the founding owners, George & Gloria Speck. In 1989 the Specks sold the business to the current owner, Bob Hansen, who changed the name to The Floor Depot. Bob has carried the business through almost 30 years of growth and success, just as George and Gloria did.
Picture taken in 1994 on Blackwell St. in Dover before moving to Ledgewood.
The Floor Depot
Commercial Flooring professionals